Advertisement

You Might Think Cover - The Cars (Tribute to Ric Ocasek)

You Might Think Cover - The Cars (Tribute to Ric Ocasek) I finally did it! I uploaded my first ever vocal cover. And it's a tribute to Ric Ocasek, one of the greatest musicians ever and a huge influence on me as a musician.

Want to give special thanks to Sensy for helping me with the mixing and the amazing ClassyReviews for his help on the video editing. Be sure to go follow and support them with the links below.

It took a lot of courage to upload this and I'll admit I'm not the greatest singer but I love music and I really do want to get better at it, and there's no way better than just doing it. Expect to see other covers here on my channel in the future, and if anybody wants to collaborate, I'm definitely open to it. Also, if you have any feedback that you think could help me out, definitely let me know!

Hope you guys enjoy this and be sure to check out other songs by The Cars, they're a phenomenal band!




Classic Rock,Ric Ocasek,The Cars,New Wave,Pop,Rock,Vocal Cover,Singing,Tribute,Voice Acting,TunnelBerg,KissfromtheShadows,Malina Rose,Sensy,ClassyReviews,Rock n Roll,Sarah Ruth Thomas,Elsie Lovelock,

Post a Comment

0 Comments