Advertisement

BEST Keyboard & Controller Binds|Settings + Post Malone Montage (Fortnite Chapter 2, PC|XBOX|PS4)

BEST Keyboard & Controller Binds|Settings + Post Malone Montage (Fortnite Chapter 2, PC|XBOX|PS4) I've started to play mouse and keyboard simply for the challenge. Before switching, I had ten full seasons of Fortnite on a Xbox controller, and ELITE controller. I've perfected all of the controller settings, and I included them in this video. Recently, I've made great strides regarding keyboard settings.
If you are one of the many that want to give mouse and keyboard a try, I highly suggest using my keybinds. I individually selected these keybinds to best fit my "trained controller fingers." This simply means that the fingers I used to play controller (pointer finger, middle finger, left ring finger, and thumb) are responsible for more binds. Usually two binds per finger, but some fingers require three. Another important trait of my keybinds is that they are all easy to reach on the keyboard. The consolidation of binds helps prevent unnecessary misclicks, and frustrating mistakes.
Give the binds a chance for a week, and I guarantee that you'll pick them up. Leave a comment if you're trying to learn, and let me know your successes, or downfalls.

Drop a like and Subscribe for more!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Music Playlist --

Music in this Video --

1) Hollywood's Bleeding - Post Malone
2) The Killers - Mr. Brightside (Two Friends Remix)
3) bbno$ & y2k - lalala

XBOX Gamertag - ZACKCONRAD YT
EPIC Games Gamertag - Frequently Changing

Business Inquires - Zackconrad3233@gmail.com

I do not own or claim rights of any of the songs used in this video. All Credits to the respected artist(s) of the track(s).

fortnite,controller fortnite,controller settings,fortnite settings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments