Advertisement

Cleaning my ear because it is dirty

Cleaning my ear because it is dirty Healthy Life Channel

Thank You For Watching My Video !!!!

Please help subscribe my channel you will get more video



Note:....

The ear is an organ for listening. We should constantly monitor our health and live a high standard of hygiene and stop any action that affects the ears, such as water in the ears, cramps, or larynx, as it leads to friction as a source of viruses. If you have an ear problem, you should see a doctor because your doctor has a device to look at what should be removed and what should not be removed.

耳は聞くための器官です。 私たちは常に健康状態を監視し、高水準の衛生状態を保ち、耳の水、けいれん、喉頭などの耳に影響を与える行動を停止する必要があります。 耳に問題がある場合は、医師が診察する必要があります。医師は、何を取り除くべきか、何を取り除くべきでないかを調べる装置を持っているからです。



Follow me on!!!

*Facebook

*Instagram

*Twitter

dirty

Post a Comment

0 Comments