Advertisement

How to draw the BODY - Back (Anime Manga Tutorial)

How to draw the BODY - Back (Anime Manga Tutorial) This is a drawing tutorial about How to Draw the Back for BEGINNERS in Anime Manga! This tutorial shows a simple interpretation of the back to make it easy to draw in various positions!

TUTORIALS releases on Monday and Friday.
Make sure to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you like the content and don't want to miss future uploads!

_____

DOWNLOAD the references of this tutorial for FREE:


Manga Tutorials Playlist:


_____

Software: Medibang Paint on Ipad Pro


Medibang Paint is a free drawing software and app. I've been using it for years now, it's very easy to jump into it compared to other drawing software that I tried.

Drawabox video TUTORIALS by Uncomfortable for pencil control, perspective and understanding of space:


Anatomy lessons by Proko:


Thank you for reading this description to the end! Make sure to leave your suggestions and feedbacks for future tutorials in the comments! Or even for this video! I will make a revision if necessary. I'm still in a learning process myself and I really want to provide valuable content for you. Feel free to ask any questions, I'll do my best to answer them!

_____

I'm Phiphi and I draw Anime / Manga! I've been posting my drawings on the Internet for a few years now, my main social media being Twitter:

I created this Youtube channel because I wanted to relearn everything about drawing to improve my skills and make my own comic series. And I thought it would be great to share my knowledge with this channel as well!

Hopefully you will join me on this art journey!

_____

Music:

On our Side - Silent Partner

anime,manga,how to draw,how to draw manga,how to draw anime,anime drawing,drawing anime,drawing for beginners,drawing tutorial,manga drawing,draw manga,how to draw easy,drawing tutorial easy,how to draw easy anime,anime for beginners,anime drawing tutorial,drawing anatomy,drawing body anime,how to draw the body,draw anime beginners,how to draw anatomy anime,medibang,medibang paint,ipad pro,how to draw the back,phiphi,phiphi au thon,phi phi,

Post a Comment

0 Comments