Advertisement

IF I KNEW THEN, WHAT I KNOW NOW....I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN YOU DF. MY TRUE QUEEN DM|KARMIC READING

IF I KNEW THEN, WHAT I KNOW NOW....I WOULD HAVE CHOSEN YOU DF. MY TRUE QUEEN  DM|KARMIC READING Welcome to It's Written In The Cards Tarot. Thank you for watching and visiting my channel. Wishing you blessings, light and love on your journey.

***ATTENTION ALL NEW CLIENTS!!!***
***20min READING ONLY $11.11***

SPECIAL NOTE: FOR THOSE WHO'VE PURCHASED A READING I WILL BE GETTING THEM COMPLETED, AS THE POWER OUTAGE ALLOWS THIS WEEKEND. I APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE & UNDERSTANDING. I WILL ALSO BE CONTACTING THOSE THAT WISH TO PURCHASE A NEW CLIENT SPECIAL AS WELL! In Love and gratitude!!xo

If you are interested in my services, products or to book a reading, visit my website:
www.itswritteninthecardstarot.com

You can also email me directly at:
itswritteninthecardstarot@gmail.com

ORIGINAL DECKS USED MADE BY:

*Divine Masculine Messages
*What Lies Beneath
By: Me, It's Written In The Cards Tarot
***EMAIL ME FOR PRE-ORDERS ON MY NEW '"WHAT LIES BENEATH" DECK.***

*Eternal Messages
*Twin Flames/Soulmates Tea Edition
By: La Reina Og Tarot
To purchase La Reina Og Tarot decks go to

*Divine Masculine Messages
By: Awakened Twin~Etsy

*Twin Flame Messages Vol 1
By: Mystic Moon~Etsy


If you feel guided to leave an energy exchange donation to support my channel, you can do so at:


For those of you making a donation, I want you to know how much they mean to me. Your thoughtfulness is truly appreciated. The donations allow me to grow and expand my abilities. I want to further my mission and continue my service to others on their journey.

Speaking of your journey, I love hearing about how you came to your Divine love relationship and pathway to Spirit! If you want to share your story or have questions, please feel free to email me!
Much love, Hilary

READING

Post a Comment

0 Comments