Advertisement

Makeup I Loved on Second Impression | Mariah Leonard

Makeup I Loved on Second Impression | Mariah Leonard One of you suggested this idea to me, so I thought I'd start out small and talk about my most-loved, formerly-loathed makeup products!

INQUIRIES:
mariah@infagency.com

INSTAGRAM:


TWITTER:


DISCLAIMER:
This video is not sponsored. This video does not contain a paid product placement or ad. All opinions are solely my own. Always do your own research and testing before purchasing any product.

All content across my platforms is conceptualized, shot, and edited by me. Any similarities in content and branding are coincidental unless stated otherwise.

makeup i used to hate,makeup i hated but now love,makeup i liked on the 2nd impression,makeup 2nd impression,second impression makeup,mariah leonard,

Post a Comment

0 Comments