Advertisement

Wack by Yendis (Easy Demon) (400th Demon) | Geometry Dash

Wack by Yendis (Easy Demon) (400th Demon) | Geometry Dash I never really thought I would even get 200 demons, so it's pretty cool to be this far, but even then, I really feel like I haven't beaten very many levels. It wouldn't surprise me if I'm second in Oregon for most demons completed (1st is Octeract), yet I don't feel like I've beaten anything still.
400-500 will definitely have more insane demons. I have a lot of them planned. I am also getting a mouse 2 days after this video was recorded on the 8th, so that is really cool. My current mouse is dying and I need something sturdier.
I know this is very boring for a 400th but I just wanted to beat something quick so I can keep grinding. I've had a lot of fun with it recently.
About the level, it has some very bad transitions which made it take longer than it should have. It's fine for the most part though.
Recorded on 11/6/19

Level ID: 52356195
Attempts: 55

geometry dash,geometry dash demon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments