Advertisement

헤이즈 (Heize) - And July (Feat. DEAN, DJ Friz) MV - REACTION | AN EXCELLENT DUO!

헤이즈 (Heize) - And July (Feat. DEAN, DJ Friz) MV - REACTION | AN EXCELLENT DUO! Patreon:
Main Channel:
Join my Discord:

►Here is my reaction to 헤이즈 (Heize) - And July (Feat. DEAN, DJ Friz) MV

Follow Me Here!:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: realanthonynash

SUBSCRIBE BEFORE REQUESTING (REQUEST IN DISCORD)


Subscribe to my MAIN Channel:
Subscribe to my GAMING Channel:

This channel specializes in GENUINE reactions while I explore the realm of K-Pop. Aren't you sick of those fake and over the top reactions that people do because they think that's what the viewers want to see? Me too... Here I check out any and every song recommended to me if you are subscribed!

#헤이즈 #DEAN #anthonytoo

Business Inquiries: anthonynashfilms@gmail.com

anthony nash,anthony too,anthony kpop reaction,anthony too kpop,anthony reacts,and july,and july reaction,heize and july reaction,헤이즈 (heize) - and july (feat. dean,dj friz,헤이즈 (heize) - and july (feat. dean dj friz),reaction,heize and july,kpop reaction,heize reaction,heize dean and july reaction,dean reaction,mv reaction,dean and july reaction,kpop mv reaction,heize and dean,heize - and july feat. dean,헤이즈 reaction,heize dean and july mv reaction,

Post a Comment

0 Comments