Advertisement

How To Make A Website in 2019 - In Under 15 Minutes

How To Make A Website in 2019 - In Under 15 Minutes Here's the web hosting I recommend:

In this guide I'll show you how to buy a domain name, get website hosting. Connect the two and also install wordpress!

I'm working on a guide on how to use WordPress, which when complete I'll link to in the video above.
Overall though WordPress websites are really easy to use; if you have any questions please comment and I'll do my best to help.

Also this guide is not how to make a free website. There is no way to create a "free website". You need to buy a domain name, which is always around $10. Sometimes you can get free hosting, but there is always a million strings attached.

WordPress themes

When you install WordPress there's hundreds of thousands of WordPress themes to choose from. You can make your website into a blog or into an business website.

WordPress can be pretty much anything, I've seen WordPress themes that mimic twitter and Facebook, so anything is possible.

Affiliate disclaimer

If you buy hosting through my link, I'll receive compensation.

making a website,make a website,wordpress website,making a website in 2019,creating a website,how to make a website,how to create a website,making a wordpress site,

Post a Comment

0 Comments