Advertisement

I TRIED TO DO THE INTERNETS MOST COMPLICATED BRAIDS

I TRIED TO DO THE INTERNETS MOST COMPLICATED BRAIDS Hi Beautiful! I went on a hunt for some really cool braids and tried to do them myself! It was actually so fun learning some new techniques. I feel inspired to do more and more difficult braids!

Jenna’s video that I later saw that was similar to mine:


XMONDO:
INSTA ▷
WEBSITE ▷

SHOP MY EXTRA LIFE MERCH! ▷

SOCIALS:
INSTAGRAM ▷
TWITTER ▷

VIDEO EDITING BY ▷www.marcelsaleta.com

DON'T FORGET TO LIVE YOUR EXTRA LIFE!

I TRIED TO DO THE INTERNETS MOST COMPLICATED BRAIDS,brad mondo,hair tutorial,long hair,how to braid,dutch braid,french braid,hairstyles for women,beautiful hairstyles,cute hairstyles,how to,back to school,fishtail braid,flower braid,hair transformation,hairstyle tricks,long hairstyles,new hairstyles tutorials 2018,new hairstyles,braided hairstyles,braid hair tutorials,ways to braid hair,little girl hairstyles,hairdresser reacts,

Post a Comment

0 Comments