Advertisement

The Truth about European Medical Schools

The Truth about European Medical Schools Are European medical schools really a good option if you want to practice medicine in America?

You might be considering going to med school in Europe for a variety of reasons and if so, you should watch the video now.

If you are considering a European med school, do your research and make sure that the school has a track record putting their graduates into American residencies.

You don't want to graduate with a degree that you won't be able to put to use once you come back to the states to practice.

The best option to practice in America is to train in America.

I'm Dr. Andre Pinesett, a first generation college student who worked my way to Stanford Medical School. No matter how hopeless your situation seems I am here to help you. I am dedicated to making sure every pre-med has access to the best pre-med advice. My advice is unconventional, but it is effective. I hope to motivate you, inspire you, teach you all about medical school admissions and give you skills and strategies to help you study better, pre-med better and ultimately get into medical school.

New videos every Monday and Wednesday at 6:30 PM pst.

SUBSCRIBE to my YOUTUBE channel and TURN ON notifications so you never miss an episode:

***

Don’t be confused by cheap imitators, I am the real deal! What you see on my social media is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to my expertise. I offer a variety of services to help students including pre-med coaching and easy-to-follow, comprehensive online courses on all things pre-med.

DOWNLOAD my FREE E-book ‘The Golden Rule of Pre-Med Success’:

SIGN-UP for my FREE Webinar ‘3 Secrets for Dominating the MCAT Without the Stress & the Over-Priced Prep Class’:

SIGN-UP for my FREE Webinar ‘3 Secrets for Getting Better Grades (with less stress & less studying):

LEARN MORE ABOUT MY FULL-LENGTH COURSES:

I’m here to help you, all you have to do is let me. Join my FREE Private Facebook Group ‘The Cult of Greatness’:

Connect with me on social media:

FOLLOW and Turn on Live notifications for my FACEBOOK Page: FOLLOW me on INSTAGRAM at

No Excuses, Just Dominate! -Dr. Pinesett

Pre-med,Premed,pre-medical,medical school,med school,study strategies,test anxiety,college success,get better grades,premedproductivity,andrepinesettmd,dominatepremed,get into medical school,study skills,college prep,better student,stanford med,goal setting,med interview,med school app,future doctor,european medical schools,overseas medical schools,medical school in europe,hope medical institute,european med school,

Post a Comment

0 Comments