Advertisement

Usher - U Don't Have To Call (Official Video)

Usher - U Don't Have To Call (Official Video) Usher's official music video for 'U Don't Have To Call'. Click to listen to Usher on Spotify:

As featured on 8701. Click to buy the track or album via iTunes:
Google Play:
Amazon:

More from Usher
I Don't Mind:
Good Kisser:
Burn:

Follow Usher
Website:
Facebook:
Twitter:
Instagram:

Subscribe to Usher on YouTube:

More great Classic RNB videos here:

---------

Lyrics:

Yo after tonight
Don't have your girl around me
True playa for real
Ask my nigga Pharrell

Situations will arise
In our lives
But U got to be smart about it
Celebrations with the guys
I sacrified
'Cause I knew U could not sleep without it
Meanwhile I...
I loved U
U were my girl
U see I...
Thought the world of U
But you're still leavin' baby

U don't have to call
It's okay girl
'Cause I'm gonna be alright tonight

usher vevo,dirty,u don't have to call live,acapella,confessions,acoustic,music,instrumental,hip hop,clean,pharrell,good kisser,vevo,u dont have to call lyrics,UsherVevo,my way,official,download,usher live,UR,karaoke,remix,channel,lyrics,here i stand,audio,you don't have to call,official video,cover,looking 4 myself,usher,rnb,Sony,i don't mind,8701,usher official,music video,playlist,dont,have,to,

Post a Comment

0 Comments