Advertisement

How To Make a Chicken Kiev

How To Make a Chicken Kiev Today I show you how to make a delicious Chicken Kiev.
Please consider buying a shirt. All funds will go directly to the HowToBasic project►

Enjoyed this recipe? SHARE it!
TWEET IT►
EGGBOOK IT►

Eggscribe to my second channel ►


Click Here To Eggscribe! --►


Have a video Suggestion? Post it in the Comments Section, Contact me through my Facebook page or Tweet me!

Connect with me!
Facebook ►
Twitter ►
Instagram ►
3RD Channel ►

T-Shirts & Eggy Merchandise ►
"I'm HowToBasic" shirts and Egg plushies ►


Know someone that loves chicken Kievs? link this recipe to them!

how to make a chicken kiev,chicken kiev recipe,recipe,chicken kiev,chef teaches,howtobasic face reveal,howtobasic vsauce,michael stevens howtobasic,howtobasic merch,i'm howtobasic,howtobasic eggs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments