Advertisement

Massage in Thailand - Types, Prices, Quality & scams you may avoid #livelovethailand

Massage in Thailand - Types, Prices, Quality & scams you may avoid #livelovethailand Massage in Thailand - Types Prices Quality & scams you may avoid #livelovethailand
Hello everyone and welcome back again to another V-log from Live Love Thailand, in this short V-log i am going to show you the types of Massage shops in Thailand, and what kind of Massage services you can get and how much you should pay for each service.
This is an updated vlog concerning the prices and services
So i hope it will be a helpful guide to you when you visit Thailand and choose the right massage type for you.
Our main point is to share our updated experience with you and be helpful as much as we can to your future trips to Thailand and other destinations.
Any suggested Ideas are welcomed.

You Can follow us On Instagram


Be a member of our channel by joining our Patrons on the Link below


If you like to support my channel, and help me to do more videos subscribe on the below link.


OUR CAMERA GEAR
• Canon 200D
• Lenses / 18-55mm, 55mm, wide angel 11-18mm
. DJI Osmo Pocket
• Tripod
• Gorilla pod
• fY fyeutech Gimbel for steady shots
• Galaxy S9
• Visueo air Drone

About me:
I am a graphic designer, Travel Vlogger & Photographer. I travel a lot & make videos about everything I experience from my flights, food, social life, culture nightlife and much more
I love coffee.
I have been inspired by Thailand and its culture, the food and the lovely people. I have been making videos and vlogs since 2012 and improving my filming abilities as a vlogger by using more advanced gears and techniques.
Now YouTube is part of my life and hope it will always be.
Thank you for all your support.
“Dream your life & live your Dream “

If you like to support my channel, and help me to do more videos subscribe on the below link.

massage types & prices in thailand,massage shops sacms in thailand,live love thailand,what are the prices of massage in thailand,massage prices in thailand 2019,best massage shops in phuket,massage services & prices in bangkok,massage prices in bangkok thailand,type of massages in bangkok,best massage shops in bangkok,patong beach massage shops,massage in bangkok and prices,where to have a good massage in thailand,christina massage patong,annies massage bangkok,

Post a Comment

0 Comments