Advertisement

Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi (Acoustic Cover)

Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi (Acoustic Cover) Hi friends~

Sharing time! This is going to be a long one. I've been in and out for a while, sorry! But that's kinda how I've been feeling for a while, in and out. I needed to chill for a bit. I realize I've been ambivalent with my rest and it was costing my purpose and enthusiasm for doing the things I love, even music. So I went on a solo trip! (how I got to that conclusion, i dunno. lol.) I just got home from South Korea. It was spontaneous and scary as I have never vacationed alone. But boy, am I grateful I took it. I spent time getting lost, getting found, eating, shopping, sleeping, praying, walking (lots of walking), being, and trusting my Father in Heaven to lead me home every night. I never knew spending time with yourself could be both exhausting and liberating. It was uncomfortable, the transforming kind of discomfort that forces you to move to higher ground. I had never spent that much conscious time alone, and yet was filled with the knowledge that I was not. I have God. I left for this trip with a hundred questions, and came back with most of them answered, whether with a yes, no, not yet, or a non-answer. Then I was graciously granted peace for the waiting. I'm in awe of His goodness, healing, and love. I'm grateful for family and friends. I'm grateful for the revelations from this season. I'm loving who He's molding me to be. I love you all! Thank you for waiting. I think I'm back. :)

I vlogged a bit in Korea. You're seeing them, I think. lol. Whether in the form of a traditional vlog, on Instagram, or on another cover video. But I'm working on it! We'll see.

Let's be friends!
I shall post mandatory tourist shots from Korea on IG. HAHA.
IG:
Twitter:
Facebook:

Special thanks to my amazing friend Koki for filming this and the next cover! He went to Korea at the latter part of my trip! Check it out! :)


I'm on Spotify! I have some covers and originals. Yaaaaas.



Ingat.

:)

someone you loved,lewis capaldi,cover,acoustic,acoustic cover,ysabelle,ysabelle cuevas,lyrics,chill,someone,you,loved,live,live cover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments