Advertisement

What's the difference between good and GREAT programmers?

What's the difference between good and GREAT programmers? Over the my entire career, I've noticed many different types of programmers and have spotted some of the qualities the great programmers possess. Watch this video to learn more!

I've worked over the past 20 years as an engineer at companies like Google, Snapchat, Postmates, Bridgewater, Square and received offers from many more great companies.

If you'd like for me to go into detail on anything or discuss another topic, please leave a comment or reach out on Twitter!

#AlwaysBeCoding

Follow me:
Twitter:
Medium:

good vs great programmers,great programmers,how to be a great programmer,google,always be coding,software developer day in the life,learn programming fast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments