Advertisement

50 - Little Drops of Wonderful - Fifty and Fab-u-lous

50 - Little Drops of Wonderful - Fifty and Fab-u-lous Welcome to Little Drops of Wonderful! My podcast is about crochet, knitting, and other lovely crafty stuff.

I’m on Instagram and Ravelry as starryeyesali and my Ravelry group is:


Time Stamps:

• Finished Objects – 03:38
• Works in Progress – 26:21
• Strictly sock-a-long - 46:46
• Halloween Winners! – 52:15
• Incoming – 57:34
• And Finally… – 01:07:19


And here’s the info on the things I talked about…

:: Finished Objects::
* Handbrake Cowl by Kay Jones – made with Malabrigo Worsted in the Garden Gate colour. The project bag is by Butternut Handmade. The little felt tags are by Barbara at Knitting I Love.

* Rainbow Socks – I am using elements of the “Mina’s Vanilla Sock recipe” by Knitting Expat Designs, the yarn is Regia Pairfect Rainbow Colours.

* Rainbow Legwarmers – the yarn is Regia Pairfect Rainbow Colours. I made up the pattern myself. The bag is from Sophie at A Spring Snowflake podcast. The Just Breathe pin is from SewRayMe.

* The Halloween Socks are made with Greenlambkin Yarns in the “Witchy Long Stockings” colour. I made them up as I went but used the hell instructions from the Candy Cane Socks by Craft House Magic.

* The Tchaikovsky Hat is a pattern by Helen Stewart. The yarn is by Mint Bee Yarn.

* The yellow scrubbies are made using this free pattern –

* The Avocado dyeing tutorial by Sherrie at Ollie & Bella is here -


:: Works in Progress ::

* Dan’s Socks – the bag is by Coco & Flora and the yarn is Grundl Hot Socks. The DPN holders are by @insidenumber22_ and by SewRayMe.

* New cast on socks are living in a swan bag by OhSewPretty.co.uk and the yarn is as for my Halloween socks. My DPN holders are by Ollie & Bella and by Cosy Cute Knits.

* Luna Lapin – the book is available in the Works or, I guess, Amazon!

* My Favourite Jeans top by Detroit Knots and the bag is by Claudia at Crochet Luna.

* Crochet seal from the Zoomigurumi 8 book.

* The Spooky Park Mitts is a pattern by Hanna Kytta of Hanna from Sheep’s Alley – it’s free!

* My Strictly Socks are made with Little French Meadow “It’s a Disaster Darling!” and the pattern is the Downtown Shorties by Sweet Lavender Knits. They are living in a bag from my friend Sarah and the cloud DPN holder is from Coco & Flora.

:: Strictly Sock-a-long ::
* The hashtag is #strictlysockalong2019
* To see ALL the prizes - Prizes Thread is here –
* The Chatter thread is here –
* The FO thread is here –

* Strictly Discounts!
15% off of all Sandra Paul’s sock patterns –
With the code LDWSSAL19

:: Incoming ::
* Little French Meadow Mini Skein Club -


:: And Finally ::

#knitforastranger KAL being run by Back to Blighty here -
You can buy my pins here -


That's it folks! I do hope you enjoyed my podcast as much as I enjoyed making it! If I have missed any information above just drop me a question in the comments.

Thank you so much for watching and for subscribing! And remember – put your listening ears on – listen, learn, improve, repeat xx

Ali xx

little drops of wonderful podcast knitting podcast crochet podcast,crochet vlog,knitting vlog,UK,knitting,yarn,crochet,yarn dyeing,starryeyesali,crafts,sewing,chatter,vlog,podcast,knitting podcast,crochet podcast,

Post a Comment

0 Comments